Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Lights!!

Putting up Holiday Lights might seem like an unusual way to raise money... but it worked!

A got a call in November responding to my leaf raking flier from a property manager of a house on River Road (very nice road here in Richmond). Turned out the leaf raking didn't work out, but I did get to help Scott put up some extravagant Holiday Lights for the Whitlock family!

I made sure all the ginger bread houses' lights worked!
I hug all kinds of trees...even wire ones with pointy lights!

These pictures don't begin to give the lights justice! My favorite scene was one of Santa water skiing... I put up all the sea grass that outlined the "water skiing" light section!

A HUGE thanks to the Whitlock family for their holiday cheers, and very generous donation to the Breast Cancer Fund!


Climb On,
Jess


www.breastcancerfund.org/Climb09/Jbarton

No comments: