Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another leaf raking job complete!

Tammie saw my leaf raking flier posted at the YMCA and gave me call. She's super sweet and has two sweet doggies -- one hound that sounded the alarm on me while a raked and the other (photoed below) that I like to call "lion dog."
Mike and I started raking Tammie's seemingly harmless yard one Saturday afternoon thinking we'd finish it all in no time, but we were deceived! Leaves seemed to multiply out of the flower beds and we ended up only finishing the front yard just as it was getting dark (and brrrr cold!). I went back and finished up the back yard... here is a picture of my leaf bounty!
The cool thing about these leaves is that they are going to used as compost on a nearby farm! So environmental :)


Thanks Tammie for the hot chocolate, the raking job, the generous donation and the friend recommendation!
Climb On,
Jess







No comments: